COVID-19 Update – Please Bag All Trash
Currently trash & recycle services will continue as normal. Please refrain from generating additional heavy trash, such as cleaning garages, closets, extra yard work, etc. Due to extra volumes, trash is extremely heavy and our routes are running later than normal. Please be patient as we are doing our best to get all trash collected.
In response to the continuing effects of the Coronavirus and in observance of our employee’s safety, we are asking that all waste be placed in plastic bags and tied off to avoid any need for direct contact with the garbage.
Please continue to place your recycling loose in your container. Please break down all boxes and reduce in size as much as possible. If you exceed the capacity of the container, please bag and place with trash. However, if anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms of any transmissible illness, please place recyclables in plastic bags and dispose of with your regular garbage.
Please do not call the office. Go to website www.best-trash.com for updates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trash and Recycling Provider:
Best Trash, L.L.C.
19430 FM 1093 Rd
Richmond, Texas 77407
Telephone: (281) 313-2378
FAX: (281) 313-2379
Trash and Recycling Days
Regular Trash: Tuesdays and Fridays
Heavy Trash: Tuesdays and Fridays
Recycling: **New Recycle Collection Schedule**
Residents West of Birnamwood & South of Cypresswood will have recycling service every Tuesday.
All other residents will have recycling service every Friday.
Best Trash Collection Guidelines (PDF)
Residents can contact Best Trash at (281) 313-2378 or email@example.com to order one additional trash can to be serviced twice a week. The fee will be directly billed to the resident quarterly in advance. The fee will be $64.35 each quarter. Residents will have the opportunity to have the invoice emailed once the account is set up.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! From BEST TRASH
Our 2020-2021 holiday schedule is as follows. Please note that services times may be earlier before the holiday due to lighter volume but that the service times will likely be later than usual after the holiday due to the additional holiday volume. Please always have the trash out prior to 7am for collection.
- Tuesday, December 22nd – Normal services provided
- Friday, December 25th- No services provided. Trash service will resume on Tuesday December 29, 2020.
If Recycle service is normally on Friday then it will resume Friday January 8, 2021. If you have more than what will fit in your recycle container, please put the extra recycle in clear or white bags and/or boxes.
- Tuesday, December 29th-Normal Service provided
- Friday, January 1st – No services provided. Trash Service will resume on Tuesday January 5, 2021. If Recycle service is normally on Friday then it will resume Friday January 8, 2021.
- Tuesday, January 5th-Normal Service provided.
- Friday January 8th-Normal Service provided and recycle resumes.
- Thursday, December 24th – Closed
- Friday, December 25th – Closed
- Thursday, December 31st – 9:00 am – Noon
- Friday, January 1st – Closed