TNG Utility Corp.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2749, Spring, Texas 77383
Physical Address: 2815 Spring Cypress Road # 3, Spring, Texas 77388
Phone: (281) 350-0895
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Pay through your banks online bill pay. Fees may apply with your banking institution.
- Pay with a Credit Card by phone at 281-350-0895 $5.00 convenience fee.
- Pay online at www.utilitypaymentonline.com a transaction fee of 4% will be applied to the total amount. Pay with Credit Card or with your Checking account.
- Pay your bill on time every month with Auto Payment Plan. Bill amount will be deducted from your account on the due date each month. A $1.00 fee will be applied.
- Pay at any Check Free Pay location for $1.00. Check freepay.com to find a location close to you. Select “Biller” as Central Bank MUD. Available at most HEB, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Food Fair, & ACE Cash Express locations.
- Cash, check, or money order will be received at 2815 Spring Cypress Rd #3 Spring, TX 77388. There is also a 24-hour night drop box at this location.
- Checks or money order will be received at P. O. Box 2749 Spring TX 77383.
- When paying by check, make checks payable to MUD #82.
Setup New Service
- Complete the Utility Service Application and the HC MUD 82 Service Agreement.
- Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide proof of ownership or lease and a copy of your valid i.d. If received by 3 p.m., new service can be processed for the next business day.
- Or bring the completed forms, deposit (Owner $75, Renter $150) and application fee ($40) in cash, check or money order to 2815 Spring Cypress Rd, Suite #3, Spring, TX 77388. There is a 24-hour night drop box at this location or mail to P.O. Box 2749, Spring, TX 77383. In order to be charged the owner deposit, proof of ownership must be included.
- Note: Please do not fill out the “Via Email” new service application request IF you are going to mail a check to cover your deposit requirements or plan to come by our office. **Applications submitted without credit card payment will not be processed.
Monday, November 25th at Noon
• Agenda (PDF)
The Board of Directors holds a public meeting at noon on the fourth Monday of each month at:
Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP
3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas 77027