Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2749, Spring, Texas 77383
Physical Address: 2815 Spring Cypress Road # 3, Spring, Texas 77388
Phone: (281) 350-0895
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Pay through your banks online bill pay. Fees may apply with your banking institution.
- Pay with a Credit Card by phone at 281-350-0895 $5.00 convenience fee.
- Pay online at www.utilitypaymentonline.com a transaction fee of 4% will be applied to the total amount. Pay with Credit Card or with your Checking account.
- Pay your bill on time every month with Auto Payment Plan. Bill amount will be deducted from your account on the due date each month. A $1.00 fee will be applied.
- Pay at any Check Free location for $1.00 when you select “BILLER” as Central Bank MUD. Available at the following locations in your district: Ace Check Cashing, Foodtown, HEB, Kroger, Walmart.
- Cash, check, or money order will be received at 2815 Spring Cypress Rd #3 Spring, TX 77388. There is also a 24-hour night drop box at this location.
- Checks or money order will be received at P. O. Box 2749 Spring TX 77383.
- When paying by check, make checks payable to MUD #82.
Updated Pricing Policy of the NHCRWA (PDF) – Effective April 1st, 2021
Setup New Service
- Complete the Utility Service Application and the HC MUD 82 Service Agreement.
- Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide proof of ownership or lease and a copy of your valid i.d. If received by 3 p.m., new service can be processed for the next business day.
- Or bring the completed forms, deposit (Owner $75, Renter $150) and application fee ($40) in cash, check or money order to 2815 Spring Cypress Rd, Suite #3, Spring, TX 77388. There is a 24-hour night drop box at this location or mail to P.O. Box 2749, Spring, TX 77383. In order to be charged the owner deposit, proof of ownership must be included.
- Note: Please do not fill out the “Via Email” new service application request IF you are going to mail a check to cover your deposit requirements or plan to come by our office. **Applications submitted without credit card payment will not be processed.
Documents and Reports
Notice of Customer Confidentiality
Chapter 182 of the Texas Utilities Code, as amended in 2021 by House Bill No. 872, provides that a government-operated utility such as Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 82 (“District”) may not disclose personal information (customer’s address, telephone number, and social security number) in a customer’s account, or any information related to the volume or units of utility usage or amounts billed or collected for such utility usage, unless the customer elects to allow such information to be disclosed. This new law keeps your water bill information, including shut off information completely confidential from public disclosure. If you would like to allow disclosure of your personal information, please complete the authorization form and return it to the District.
Authorization to Disclose Customer Information (PDF)