Temporary Water Meters for Builder Connections
Please be advised that after approval of temporary connections, and prior to initial occupancy, a builder shall be charged a monthly flat rate of $65.00 for service whether or not there is any actual usage, plus water usage fees.
Please coordinate monthly meter reads with TNG Utility Corporation if you are in possession of a temporary water meter.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2749, Spring, Texas 77383
Physical Address: 2815 Spring Cypress Road # 3, Spring, Texas 77388
Phone: (281) 350-0895
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TNG does not offer utilitypaymentonline.com anymore.
- Pay through your banks online bill pay. Fees may apply with your banking institution.
- Pay with credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) by phone at 281-350-0895 for a $5.00 convenience fee.
- Pay your bill on time every month with an Auto Payment Plan. Bill will be deducted from your account on the due date each month. A $1.00 fee will be applied every month if you chose Automatic Bank Draft or Credit/Debit Card Payment will incur an additional 4% monthly fee. To sign up for this payment option, please contact TNG Utility at 281-350-0895 and one of the customer service reps will send you the Monthly Auto Payment Plan Form. You have to setup draft payments with either a check or credit card.
- Pay at any Check Free location for $1.00 when you select “BILLER” as Central Bank MUD. Available at the following locations in your district:
- Ace Check Cashing
- Check or money order can be dropped off at our TNG drop box at 2815 Spring Cypress Rd #3, Spring TX 77388.
- Checks or money order can be mailed to P.O. BOX 1969 75809, Houston TX 77251-1969.
Updated Pricing Policy of the NHCRWA (PDF) – Effective April 1st, 2021
Setup New Service
- Complete the Utility Service Application and the HC MUD 82 Service Agreement.
- Email completed forms to email@example.com. Please provide proof of ownership or lease and a copy of your valid i.d. If received by 3 p.m., new service can be processed for the next business day.
- Or bring the completed forms, deposit (Owner $75, Renter $150) and application fee ($40) in cash, check or money order to 2815 Spring Cypress Rd, Suite #3, Spring, TX 77388. There is a 24-hour night drop box at this location or mail to P.O. Box 2749, Spring, TX 77383. In order to be charged the owner deposit, proof of ownership must be included.
- Note: Please do not fill out the “Via Email” new service application request IF you are going to mail a check to cover your deposit requirements or plan to come by our office. **Applications submitted without credit card payment will not be processed.
Documents and Reports
Notice of Customer Confidentiality
Chapter 182 of the Texas Utilities Code, as amended in 2021 by House Bill No. 872, provides that a government-operated utility such as Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 82 (“District”) may not disclose personal information (customer’s address, telephone number, and social security number) in a customer’s account, or any information related to the volume or units of utility usage or amounts billed or collected for such utility usage, unless the customer elects to allow such information to be disclosed. This new law keeps your water bill information, including shut off information completely confidential from public disclosure. If you would like to allow disclosure of your personal information, please complete the authorization form and return it to the District.
Authorization to Disclose Customer Information (PDF)